CRM, solutions for finding data on real email addresses, sales automation, messages, and calls to customers on the list. As well as sales analytics, working with customers through social media and productivity analyzers. All these areas of sales automation tools, considering new trends, were described by experts at Reply. They conducted a detailed analysis of 53 available and well-known sales tools. This analysis is interesting for those who are interested in a detailed study of a particular tool and how to use it. We will talk about general trends, which will help to choose the right tool.
Integration and integration again
An important advantage of any sales system is the versatility of integration with other popular services. If this is not the case, and the system is locked into itself and its own products, you will have to work hard to use it in the business segment. Some developers open the product code, but this is more of an exception than a rule. Therefore, you should rely on quality integration, laid down by the developer himself:
- the program must be constantly updated to add new products and reduce old ones that are not widely used;
- integration should be easy to implement;
- the integration should cover the main functions of the products being combined into one service;
Also, the integration should be done automatically, without the need to “bind” the product to the product with numerous manual account logon verifications.
Simplify routine work as much as possible
All routine operations should be automated. Previously, a good product was considered one that collected data on potential customers or used the information it had already received according to a preset algorithm. But now sales automation services should also be able to fine-tune newsletters and perform other actions:
- sort clients into groups, clearly categorizing their status into different categories, creating complex client evaluation structures;
- mailings should be made according to a finely tuned algorithm – avoiding “punching” addresses with zero interaction;
- generating newsletters according to individual parameters;
- the use of unique and mass templates for messages.
And one more very important trend – having your own analytics. This can be the use of third-party resources or the use of in-house developments that allow you to do meaningful and simple analytics on all the most important criteria of interaction with customers – the probability of communication, the volume of purchases/rejections and more.